Dr. Babak Heidari, DDS, MPH, AFAAID
Associate Fellow of the American Academy of Implant Dentistry
Dr. Heidari is a graduate of the prestigious University of California, Los Angeles Dental School, ranked number one along with Harvard as the top dental school in the country. He has been through several post graduate programs in the specialty field of advance reconstructive cosmetic and implant dentistry since and during receiving his DDS degree.
Dr. Heidari has also received a sub-specialty Masters degree in Preventive and Public Health Dentistry from Loma Linda University. He is an active member of the American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry (AACD), American Academy of Implant Dentistry (AAID), Internatio
nal Congress of Oral Implantology (ICOI), American Dental Association, and the California Dental Association (CDA).
His emphasis on patient comfort as well as keeping up-to-date with the latest advancem
ents in dentistry enable him to provide his patients with the best quality of care in the field. Dr. Heidari has a wide range of experience in different areas of dentistry, from cosmetic and restorative dentistry to surgical treatments and root canal treatments.
- DDS. Univsersity of California, Los Angeles (UCLA)
- MPH. Master in Public Health, Loma Linda Linda University
- BS. Biology, University of California Riverside
- AFAAID, Associate fellow of the American Academy of Implant Dentistry, the highly specialized credentialing portion of the (ADA) American Dental Association
- American Dental Association
- California Dental Association
- Orange County Dental Society
- West Los Angeles Dental Society
- American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry
- American Academy of Implant Dentistry
- Alpha Omega Professional Dental Fraternity
- American Public Health Association
- Board Certified by Western Regional Board of Dental Examiners
- Board Certified by California Dental Board