Dr. H. Shayesteh, DMD, MS
Specialist in Periodontics and Implantology
After graduating from the University of Shiraz, School of Dental Medicine in 1978, Dr. Shayesteh persued a postgraduate education with a Masters Degree in Oral Biology and a fellowship in Periodontics and Implantology from the University of California, Los Angeles (UCLA). Dr. Shayesteh previously held a position as associate professor at UCLA. In addition, Dr. Shayesteh is well known for his publications and research in Periodontology and Implantology.
- Board Certified by California Dental Board
- UCLA Fellow of Implantology
- More than 25 years of Experience in Implant Dentistry – Surgery and Prosthetic Rehab.
- Has performed more that 15,000 Dental Implant Surgeries
- Former Associate Professor UCLA Dentistry
- Clinical Dental Oral Biologist
- Scientific Adviser, Panel Member and Speaker for Dental Implant Corporations including Biohorizons, 3i, and NeoBiotech.
- Speaker and International Lecturer. Dr. Shayesteh has presented and lectured to thousands of doctors in various international cities including Paris, Istanbul, Seoul, Dubai and within the United States.